Forum Posts

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an...

New sleep analytics update AWFUL

I absolutely LOATHE the new update for sleep tracking/ analytics. It is difficult to read , and doesn’t show non sleep intervals. Bring back the previous version PLEASE! Why fix something that wasn’t broken in the first place. 

Palache by Jogger
  • 10 replies
  • 84 votes

Versa 3 cycles between logo and blank screen..

My Versa 3 shows the dots logo, then blank screen, then repeats over and over.It was 65%+ charged this morning. Holding in the button for 30 seconds has no effect. It also cannot be found by my phone.I deleted it from the Fitbit app and it no longer ...

TCozz by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 stuck on Fitbit logo

My Versa 3 only shows the logo and can't access anything else. I've tried to restart and reset it and it doesn't go any farther than that. I have seen it turn off and on again several times with no result. I have run the battery dead and recharged it...

VMinden by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 stopped syncing after the update

My versa three hasn't been able to sync since the 17th of April. I have noticed changes to the app on my phone so I guess It's something to do with that. I was expecting to be able to update my watch but I am struggling to find that setting. I am cur...

Versa 3 working, but no screen image

My Versa 3 is working - charging, little green lights on the back working, synching with the app and recording my heart-rate, as shown on the app on my phone. and it hasn't been exposed to water heat, etc.  However, the screen is blank and I can't se...

Versa 3 Google Wallet for Fitbit

I have a Versa 3 and am trying to use the new Google Wallet for Fitbit feature.  My bank is listed as supporting Google Pay (Phone) and Google Wallet for Fitbit (https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/google-apps/banks) I have 4 cards on my Goog...

Drewbs by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Steps showing as 0 on dashboard

I have completed 10,000 steps everyday for the past week but my step data will not sync to my Fitbit Dashboard.I have done the following:Restarted the app, restarted the phone, logged out and logged back in, reinstalled the Fitbit on my Bluetooth lis...

Versa 3 won't swipe anymore

I’ve tried restarting my device several times but that did not fix my problem. Also my device will not sync. I’m unable to factor restart because I can’t swipe. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Kashby by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 2 votes

Versa 3 won't turn on

I have tried holding down the side button already and I also tried to plug the watch back in to charge but the screen still doesn’t turn on. What do i do Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Respuestas automáticas en inglés

Desde hace unos días, mi versa 3 no me da la opción de responder cuando me entra un mensaje de wapp en español, solo lo puedo hacer en inglés. Ha habido algún problema? No sé dónde más buscar para cambiar el idioma de respuesta y no lo encuentro por ...

Resolved! Versa 3 screen won't turn on

Today after 1 year and 10 days the screen is black. When I charge it it gets warm. When I try to sync the App tells me to go to settings Any help would be greatly appreciated  Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Versa 3 won't connect to my phone anymore

My versa3 keeps bugging out Tried reconnecting after disasociating with google, phone connects but watch does not, the 4 number code does not appear, connect/ disconnect Bluetooth , installed/disinstalled app , nothing,  phone and watch don't get in ...

Versa 3 not tracking data

My Versa 3 has stopped working (ironically just as I received an email recording my 7 years use of Fitbit devices). It will charge and connect to the dashboard and my phone but doesn’t record data. For instance, it recorded the fact of a walk which I...

EddR1234 by Recovery Runner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 votes

Can't unlock my Versa 3

A friend gave me a versa 3 recently and I don't have the unlock code and unfortunately someone reset it without her knowledge so she doesn't know it either can someone help me Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Resolved! Versa 3 battery is draining quickly

Hi Support,   I have a Versa 3, been a brilliant device over the last 3 years and needed charging once every 5 days, but for last 10 days or so, it now needs recharging everyday (lasts < 24 hours only). I have not made any changes to settings. Have s...

Versa 3

The versa 3 is basically garbage. My parents each have one and they both have issues with the watch not syncing at random. The screen on my mom's will just randomly stop working, either going black or just glitching and having different screens going...

Naddy_ by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 won't connect to my phone

So, I’ve done a bunch of restarts and even a factory reset, turning Bluetooth off and on, updating my phone and the FitBit app, forgetting Versa 3 in settings; all of this still didn’t work. Basically, my problem started when I found out it wouldn’t ...

IMG_1290.jpeg

Exercise not tracking properly

This has been an ongoing issue. I have had my Versa 3 for over a year and the miles counted on a walk is never right. And it’s never consistent either. I will add two screenshots as my most recent example. The first one is my first journey this morni...

IMG_4379.png IMG_4378.png
ichimj by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Fed Up With Not Recording Power Walks

Fed up with not recording power walks. Fed up with reading that we should set it manually….. that was the purpose of purchasing the Versa 3 as it would detect when walking etc Fed up loosing so many days of non recorded vigorous walks. Fed up for las...

Versa 3 won't turn on after a factory reset

I did a factory reset on my versa 3 and it just went black and wouldn't turn on after that. I've charged it, pressed the buttons for as long as 3 mins straight, pressed and held the buttons while on the charger, changed the charger, cleaned it. It do...

Resolved! Versa 3 won't charge

I put on charger at 6am, forgot all about it until 1pm - deader than a door knob! Won't even "push in" stiffer than a board. Did I burn it out, think I bought it in 2030.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Sandy1949 by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Change in sleep tracking

Versa 3. I just checked my sleep score and I am very disappointed on the changes made to how it’s done. It was so clear before. Doesn’t make any sense to me now. Can you at least give us options to opt in before you totally change how something is re...

Face keeps popping off

This is my 4th fitbit since 2016 and the face on my last 2 versa 3 watches keeps popping off after a year. I keep glueing it down but doesn't last. It'll eventually stop working. Anyone else had this issue?

Resolved! Google migration issue

Migrated to Google 27th March but firsthad to upgrade daughters linked account. Now my fitbit profile is stuck as hers butwith my name and my account has started again from 28th March. Have logged off/on, synced/unsynced to no avail. l'm onandroid. I...

Kazx by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3: Another elevation gained question!

I just started road cycling and I use the Versa 3.  I live in a very hilly area and my rides are very up and down and up and down over my typical 20-mile ride, with some pretty steep climbs (I know that this is relative).  When I finish my ride I exc...

Bjdnh by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 clock face will not turn off

Versa 3 clock face is constantly on. Pressing on left side button to shut it down turns on the microphone. Going to settings to shut down does nothing either. It just vibrates so I'm unable to navigate in settings areaModerator Edit: Clarified subjec...

Labels