Forum Posts

Versa 2 battery is draining quickly

Hello, was enjoying my Versa 2 so much that I decided to purchase Premium to help me track my sleeping a little better (as I have sleep apnea).  As soon as I did that, everything started to go wrong.  No more battery longevity as before.  Regular cha...

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time

I went out of town, and it changed the time zone and it won’t change back. I went to settings and none of the options for the time zone are straight forward. I live in central standard time zone, can someone please tell me what to select for this tim...

Sleep Tracking

Sleep tracking cannot be edited or deleted and re-entered.  The program will simply not make the changes inputted.  It’s just like those pedestrian buttons at traffic lights - just there for show.  Also, since Google started changing the app, I have ...

jhotz by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Versa 2 and Strava

Can't seem to get starve to open from my Versa 2 watch - the apps say I'm connected but the watch just keeps telling me to go to settings in the app !! Very frustrating ! Sure its user error - any advice ?

Versa 2 not tracking heart rate or sleep

Versa 2 less than 2 years old. Suddenly stopped tracking heart rate and sleep data. No zone minutes tracked during exercise. This is my 2nd versa 2. First one just stopped working and wouldn’t power on or charge. None of the suggested fixes work. I w...

Sleep Number!

The first thing I do every morning is look at my Sleep Number and it appears you’ve taken it away. It helps me gauge how the things I did the day before affected me and I like it. I’ve been using Fitbit since 2018… my whole family does… but this may ...

Changing phone app on sleep on without notice

Everything I figured out how to Understand all the charts on my phone app, you change them without notice. You dont let us have the same information such as on the sleep information. You change the lay out and take away information. You could at leas...

Versa 2 won't show the correct time

Every couple weeks the time goes off by about 3 hours. Have synced but it will not correct for several days, then all of a sudden it does. How do i correct manually? Mobile device is samsung tab 2 Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Versa 2 battery and syncing issues

Why has Fitbit become so unreliable? Won’t sync, won’t connect to phone, battery goes flat really quickly then is ok for a while? Fitbit used to be solidly reliable, it’s so bad now I’m not sure there is any point in wearing one now.Moderator Edit: C...

Versa 2 is unresponsive

My versa 2 was working great until about a week ago I put it on charge It was fully charged but it was stuck on Alexa heart wanting to ask questions I tried to go back and when I did my versa just went blank black screen nothing it will not show I've...

Versa 2 screen not working

I am having problems with the screen. At first, the colour was fading and I couldn't swipe the screen. I contacted support, I was talked through switching it off, change screen, factory rest. No change. Then my screen was stuck on the lock screen. I ...

Versa 2 screen has gone green

The screen is glowing green, I can't shut off the power. I can't reset it. The fix says change your face screen, but I've never changed screens it's the original factory setting. I'm extremely unhappy with fitb   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Ars1969 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Versa 2 screen is unresponsive

Hello! My Versa 2's screen is unresponsive. I've tried  doing a reset (long hold of button)changing clock faceletting battery drain down and rechargingsyncing repeatedly using phone It seems to be functional otherwise.Thoughts? Or if there's any othe...

Can't change device lock setting on my Versa 2

I want to switch my device lock setting from "enabled" to "enabled for google wallet only". When I tap the new setting option,  I get stuck with a spinning wheel and "please wait" message that never completes the action.I've tried restarting my phone...

Fitbit Wallet not working Versa 2

I am having trouble loading my credit cards onto the wallet to use Fitbit pay. I get to this screen and it won’t go any further. I’ve updated everything and my watch syncs perfectly fine with my phone. 

IMG_2792.jpeg
Ashlu by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Battery life/watch crashing

The Last few weeks my fitbit Versa2 watch has been just switching off when it's got battery power then it'll only switch on when put on charge, so basically I just changed the clock face to a free one, and this seems to have solved the problem..as I ...

Versa 2 screen not working properly

Watch stays on Source / Output screen and doesn't return to display the time. I paired it with my phone at least 3 times turning on and off Bluetooth and using my phone settings. Frustrated!Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Watch Stuck on Repeating Video

I bought a Versa 2 secondhand. As it's charging, the logo appears and shortly after, a video starts of all the features of the watch. It keeps repeating as it is charging. It has been charging for a couple hours. I tap the screen as it's charging but...

Resolved! Versa 2 corrupted screen

my versa 2 screen randomly started flickering today. I've read the forums and have restarted 4 times and changed the clock face 3 times like others had suggested with no resolution. Any other suggestions? The device is still working properly, it's j...

PXL_20240321_122901270.jpg

Versa 2 won't charge anymore

My original Versa 2, kept going that in around 8hrs. Had 2 sent to me from Fitbit to replace it. Both will not charge! Have tried everything. Might have to tell them to send a third one! Over Fitbit and the crappy watch. Moderator Edit: Clarified sub...

Versa 2 not working properly

Hello I have the following issues with my Fitbit Versa 2.  —my HR is not showing up. It used to show up as 69 all the time for about 2 months, until I did a factory reset yesterday. Now there is no HR showing at all. —calories are not working. Yester...

Versa 2 stopped charging after traveling

My Versa 2 won’t charge after flying to Las Vegas. My wife flew with me and hers is no longer charging either. Not sure what could have happened to the chargers but I received a replacement watch and it won’t charge eitherModerator Edit: Clarified su...

Versa 2 won't connect to my new phone

I got a new phone in September and ever since then it will not allow my versa2 to pair. Every time I try to connect Bluetooth it gives the message that pairing has been denied. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.Moderator Edit: Clarified...

Labels