Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen not working properly

Watch stays on Source / Output screen and doesn't return to display the time. I paired it with my phone at least 3 times turning on and off Bluetooth and using my phone settings. Frustrated!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @NateFuller - try holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @NateFuller. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2's screen is not working properly. I understand how frustrating this can be, we're here to help! @Guy_ 

As @Guy_ has suggested and in order for us to better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also am having the same problem with my Versa 2. About 4 days ago, the screen was frozen on Spotify, then after playing with it for awhile to get it back it is now frozen on set up wallet screen. It is no longer registering any activity, I can’t even turn it on & off as that button hasn’t been working either. My watch is only about 2-3 yrs old.  This is my second Fitbit watch & probably my last. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes