Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't sync anymore

My versa 3 is having sync issue and for last couple of days under  setting it's showing wiered details like some numbers,No trans ect

.also wifi connectivity issue

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mehtani71 - first try holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

If this doesn't clear it, a factory reset may. You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support for help with that.

However if the watch is damaged there may be nothing that will fix it if the factory reset and setup doesn't help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Mehtani71. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help! 

To better assist you, have you made sure that your Versa 3 has enough battery to operate properly? If you haven't worn your Fitbit device for the past few days, maybe it just ran out of battery. With that in mind, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 3. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

If the above doesn't work, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

As for the syncing issue, please make sure you've tried all tips and recommendations provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If none of the above works, please follow @Guy_'s advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes