Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset the time on my Versa 2?

How to reset the clock time to central 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @ChildofGod-7 - the time zone can be set in App Settings of the Fitbit App but you have to have a phone internet connection and the watch has to sync with the phone.

See also How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @ChildofGod-7. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, we're here to help you to update the time on your Versa 2.

In addition to what @Guy_ has shared with you, please note that the time will be wrong if your Versa 2 hasn't synced recently as your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your Fitbit device has recently synced, go to your Fitbit app and tap the Today tab, and then tap Devices. 

If by any chance you run into syncing issues, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue is still not solved, but you can confirm that your Fitbit device is syncing,  I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your email this is helpful information
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your email.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChildofGod-7 You're very welcome! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes