Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not working properly

Hello

I have the following issues with my Fitbit Versa 2. 

—my HR is not showing up. It used to show up as 69 all the time for about 2 months, until I did a factory reset yesterday. Now there is no HR showing at all.

—calories are not working. Yesterday I ran 30k and my total calories burned for the entire day were only around 1000 on my watch. However, on the Fitbit app on my phone, it shows a more accurate calorie count of 3500.

—texts only show up on my Fitbit about 80% of the time. This has been going on for about a year.

—in the past few days, the touch screen is not working half the time. I press the screen and nothing happens. Even the side button doesn’t work sometimes. And sometimes it automatically presses buttons on the touch screen that I didn’t touch. 

I have tried unlinking and re-linking my watch to my phone, turning the fit bit off/on and re-syncing, and I did a factory reset. Nothing helped. I have had this Fitbit since Dec 2022.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Amanda

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @aholt119. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not working properly. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes