Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Stuck on Repeating Video

I bought a Versa 2 secondhand. As it's charging, the logo appears and shortly after, a video starts of all the features of the watch. It keeps repeating as it is charging. It has been charging for a couple hours. I tap the screen as it's charging but nothing happens. I remove it from the charging clip and it goes to a black screen. No button I press for a few seconds nor any combination thereof does anything. Is this a hardware issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Niconganas1 - it seems the watch is in demo mode used in shops.

A simple hold of the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start may resolve it.

If not it may require a factory reset and you can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support for help with that.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Niconganas1 - if the watch is a demo mode only watch it may not be able to make work as a fully functional watch and you may need to get your money back.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I'll try that out.

Best Answer

Bummer, it could be the case. Thank you.

Best Answer

@Niconganas1   A demo model is locked by Fitbit as a demo model and you can't make it functional.  Get your money back.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes