Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 2 and Customer Service

once again very disappointed with Fitbit, after being a loyal customer for 8 years and buying and recommending to others my Fitbit versa 2 has once again got a software fault and I need to pay for another replacement as it’s out of warranty just like always, I have had 4 different models (the charge, the charge 2, the versa and now the versa 2) and as soon as the warranty it up they break. I have contacted Fitbit support and they have offered me a discount to replace AGAIN! I’m not paying once again to need to replace it. Time to look elsewhere 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Jodie94. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Fitbit devices and our Support Team. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Versa 2 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team

Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s funny as I was directed to complain on here by the support team, when I asked to make a complaint   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree with you They last for 2 years After warranty expires they get out of order 
I am disappointed….

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa2 died right after the warranty expired. Just like every other watch I've bought. Looks like Planned Obsolescence to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that is disappointing.

But if you are a student, now you can use this website to buy cheap essays. I have used them, and I liked their work and the price of it. If you have not heard of any services like this, let me tell you about them. They https://oxessays.com/cheap-essay are a professional writing service provider where you can buy essays, assignments, and many other things. You will know about them if you visit their website.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep I agree, I'm on my 3rd versa, each time something happens after a couple years, I use mine mainly for my runs and this one is totally making up my route and my pace is over a minute slower suddenly, I've tried reaching out, but they've just said try a soft reset.....which I have, no change. 

I'm looking to head back to garmins....

Best Answer
0 Votes