Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance With Dead Versa 2; Need RMA Please

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 just went totally blank about 30 minutes ago; totally unresponsive. It has a full charge and was tracking, then I noticed the heart rate monitor stopped and the watch face went black. It is not syncing with my iPhone; the phone keeps searching for my Versa 2. I have tried a hard reset, placing it on the charger, etc. but still NOTHING. I am so frustrated right now.  I have gone through the suggested methods to reset, restart, etc. but the watch is DEAD.  No blinking lights on the back at all; nuthin'.

How do I get an RMA to return this watch?   It was purchased in December 2019.   Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm showing chat available right now. I always had good results with chat, but haven't tried it since the pandemic.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Odyssey13 .   I thought I had seen some moderators assisting others and I was trying to get around sitting on hold for 18 hours for customer service.  😁   I guess I'll call on Monday. 

I just ordered my Apple Watch so this is my last rodeo with Fitbit/Google. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13    Just an FYI on that customer support number.   Apparently they are now CLOSED on weekends (USA) so if that's a "canned" response you might want to update it.   Thanks again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm showing chat available right now. I always had good results with chat, but haven't tried it since the pandemic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkMM    Thanks.   I gave it a shot and it only took a couple of minutes!   Yay!   (I'm getting a warranty replacement for my Versa 2.) 

Best Answer

@SLW422 Great news, Congrats! And you're welcome!

Best Answer