Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I was reviewing the Fitbit products and determining which one to purchase I initiated a Live Chat in tech support.  I specifically asked the person if I would be able to access the Audible app on Versa and listen to audio books.  They told me yes.  Well, a week later and I just confirmed with a different tech support person that the first one essentially lied!  Not happy!  Don't get me wrong, I like the Versa and the Pandora option is helpful, but I listen to audio books all the time and was looking forward to not having to carry my phone around the gym while I work out.  I'm hoping Fitbit is working with Audible to get them as an option.  Or maybe the OverDrive App through public libraries.  Either would be helpful. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

No Fitbit products have speakers.  Therefore, no audio!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.  I realize the Fitbit itself doesn’t have speakers but I bought the Fitbit Flyer wireless headphones to go with it.  The tech person assured me that would work great.  The headphones do work with my iPhone, but the whole point was not having to carry my phone around the gym with me. I will most likely return both. Very disappointed.  I love the look of the Fitbit, but I’m not going to spend that kind of money on something that doesn’t do what I was told it would.

Best Answer