Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back ordered versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Im curious as to how long it took you to get your silver Versa?  I’ll hit two weeks since I placed the order, on Monday. The website is saying it is shippping in 1-2 weeks.  I’m wondering if that’s accurate. I’m in Canada. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

I ordered a peach and rose gold one last month and it shipped way earlier than I thought. However, I ordered the special edition versa about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today is 3 weeks since i ordered my Special Edition Versa. The estimated time said 3-4 weeks and they haven't even charged my card yet. I'm getting pretty tired of waiting and not even getting any more information. 

Update:

I contacted customer service and they said "something was wrong" with my order and that i would have to cancel it and call to place a new one (and that my 3-4 week wait would start all over again). So I called and asked why i had to cancel and they said nothing was wrong with my order and i just need to wait.

These people have no idea what they are doing!! It's absolutely ridiculous. The only thing preventing me from going to target or best buy is that I get a discount on fitbit.com through my company. 

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me! I get a good discount through my company but I am not sure if I even want to keep waiting or just cancel my order! So unprofessional!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh that’s terrible!  

I was actually thinking that I’d just buy the dark grey one because I haven’t been able to get the silver one but I really don’t want to pay the extra $50 for a different band. 

It’s too bad that you have a discount otherwise you’d be better off just buying it at a stores.

I’m getting tired of waiting!  Lol. Maybe I should should just suck it up and spend the extra $50! Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am thinking of changing my order to a simple black one because the woven belt doesn’t seem to be working for everyone! I saw comments where people said their banda started fraying in 2 to 3 weeks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know. I didn’t think the woven band would be worth the $50 when I first saw it. 

I’ll buy a few different bands off of Amazon, like I did with my charge 2. At least they are cheap enough that it’s not quite as much of a bother if they don’t last. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered a silver versa and finally received the box today.  The  box was empty except for the charger!!!!  Now I have to wait another 3 weeks.  Does anyone actually have the silver one and does it actually exist?  Fitbit would not refund my credit card so I am out the money until they ship a replacement.  I hope it is fantastic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

WOW!!!!!  

When did you originally order it? Or how long did it take you to get the box?

I wish the dark grey one wasn’t $50 more!  There are plenty of those around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered it on the 13th of May and originally it was going to be on backorder 3 or 4 weeks.  Then it shipped on May 17th.  I was surprised that it shipped so fast but pleased.  I had ordered it from Nordstrom and they cancelled my order earlier this month.  No one has the silver Versa.  I guess it was too good to be true.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys I am looking at all these complaints and rethinking my decision to buy the device. Apple watch needs to be charged multiple times but I have not seen these many complaints. I hope they send an update that solves all the issues. And good customer service would be a good thing to have. I had someone talk to me like I was a child when I called them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I considered an Apple Watch but I didn’t like the battery life. It just doesn’t compare. And I do admit that I’m a big fan of Apple generally. 

So I just ordered a silver versa through Sportchek. I ordered it in store. The sales rep said there are stores that have some in stock.  

I’m waiting for the shipping email which will hopefully come within the next few hours then I’ll come my cancel order from Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up ordering another silver versa from Sportchek on Friday. I was in the store and did the order with free shipping to you house. Today I received an email with the tracking number that it’s been sent via Canada Post. 

Apparently some Sportchek locations are an able  ship products directly to your home. It might be worth checking out if you’re a still wanting a silver one. 

Now I have to go online and cancel my Fitbit order. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone received any update on theirs? I'm 2 days away from that magical 4 week mark, credit card still hasn't been charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the special edition one! I should have gotten the regular kind! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am at the same place as you! I was told that it is supposed to be shipped this week. That is all I know. My card hasn’t been charged yet either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cdb050314 Did you hear anything?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sm81716 - not a word. Credit card still has not been charged. I'll contact support again tomorrow on the 4 week mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cdb050314 I called them today and one person said it will be 3 to 4 more weeks and the other said it should ship on Friday. I am going to wait till Friday and if not cancel my order. They also offered me the expedited shipping for free. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s ridiculous!!  The one I ordered from Sportchek arrived today. I had ordered it while I was in the store on Friday, late Monday I got the shipping email and today it arrived. 

If you can order it through them then I recommend you do it. 

Call them hem and have them confirm that a store that will ship does have one (apparently norm all store can ship to your house) and then order it. You’ll be much happier!

I hope something works out!

Best Answer
0 Votes