Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back ordered versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Im curious as to how long it took you to get your silver Versa?  I’ll hit two weeks since I placed the order, on Monday. The website is saying it is shippping in 1-2 weeks.  I’m wondering if that’s accurate. I’m in Canada. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

@sm81716 I talked to them today and they said it would ship within one week, and if it didn't then i should call them back.... so i'd say no progress 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I had to order it through them since I got a discount through my work. Thank you though. I think it would have been worth it to spend $50 more rather than waiting for over a month!

Update:

@cdb050314 Did you order the rose gold one with purple band?

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sm81716 yes- the special edition rose gold

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s too bad work couldn’t just let you buy it anywhere then give you the discount in cash. 

I wonder if Fitbit wasn’t expecting this one colour to be so popular. It’s amazing how many of the other colours I see regularly in stores and no one has the silver. I don’t think silver was sent to many places for retail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: My credit card was charged last night (5/31) and my order now says processing... fingers crossed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was charged this morning (6/1)! The status of my order is also processing now! Fingers crossed! Let's hope it ships soon! I hope we get them soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fingers crossed for you guys!!  You’re gonna love when you get it!!!  (Although it’s been a few days now and I still haven’t got everything figured out! Lol)

I didn’t realize it had wifi. I’ve it automatically connect when I go to work. (We don’t have internet at home.....sucks....hopefully soon though.). I love how the weather app updates!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I am excited!! Thanks!

@cdb050314 Mine just shipped! Did yours ship yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sm81716 Yes! Says it will be delivered 6/6 -- only 5 weeks after ordering!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!!!!!  So happy to hear they are on their way!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Versa fellows, my apologies for the late response and I have seen your feedback and regarding some orders has presenting a delay to get shipped.

I understand your frustration and thank you for those who are reporting your orders are being processed already. Rest assured we are working as fast as we can to get your order out, if you have questions, I leave open the chance to contact our Customer support if you have more questions, it will just matter of time while we are able to fulfill your orders though.

See you around and thanks for your constant feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Roberto,, thanks for the update that gives nearly no information other than to contact customer service.  I would like and appreciate to know what is the problem causing the back orders everywhere, what is Fitbit doing to remedy this issue AND when they estimate the fulfillment of orders to customers and all other stores.  I think most people with orders pending shipment would also like to be informed.

Best Answer
0 Votes