Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for 12 months with no issues but since the last update I am having to charge it every day, when its supposed to last 4 days.  Why?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Lwoodcock858 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the battery is not lasting as long as it should.

Please try the tips that are listed in this help article. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life of your Versa. After this, monitor the battery's behavior and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same battery issue since the last update. Syncing more often!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have already turned off notifications, have no alarms set on my versa and yet I still now have to charge it each night.  

Your website states Versa battery life is 4 days which at the moment mine can hardly stay charge for 24 hours, this is without tracking any exercise, which is the reason I bought the Versa.

This issue seems to have started only when I updated my account on the recent update.

What are my options here, can I have a replacement ?

Regards

Best Answer

@Lwoodcock858 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps shared above. I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the instructions provided were helpful.

@bindiw thank you for your participation in our Fitbit Community. I would like to help you with the battery draining issues that your Versa is experiencing. Please try the troubleshooting steps that I shared in my previous post. After trying these tips, use your watch and see if the battery lasts longer.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes