Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Versa Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my just an year old Versa screen went blank yesterday, Contacting Fitbit’s tech support, they informed that my watch is out of warranty and they do not have any service centers and this can not be fixed. Now I have to throw this to a trash bin and look for another watch in the market. I was expecting a service center for Fitbit and they disappointed me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Mine did the same thing yesterday.  No matter which button I pushed, it would display nothing.  I've tried charging it on 3 different charging cords, several times, all without success.  That is, until a few minutes ago.  As soon as I called Fitbit tech support to look for a solution, I pushed the upper right hand button and the device displayed "0%."  When I connected the device to a charger,  it decided to take a charge.  I felt a bit foolish when the tech support gal picked up my call and asked me how she could help.  I had to tell her, "nevermind the device decided to start working right after you answered my call."  The **ahem** thing is trying to make me look stupider than I really am, or thought I was.  I considered going back to using a sun dial to tell time, but MN is almost always cloudy in the winter.  Maybe I should have called Fitbit tech support sooner.  Maybe the device started to behave when it figured out that I was going to tattle on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes