Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth error/app doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone!

I got my Fitbit Versa about 5 months ago, everything was perfectly fine and also app and tracker worked very well. About 3 weeks ago my trackers clock started to showing the wrong time and the clock keeps running behind all the time. Also my app won't sync anymore and I think that's the problem. I have tried everything: factory reset, uninstalling the app, cleared all data, but nothing, my app doesn't work. Also this app won't find the tracker over bluetooth and I cannot even do the factory reset anymore, it says that tracker not found and the update won't go til the end...I have no idea what to do, tracker is now full useless til you fix the app. Please if someone knows what to do, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry @maarja_liis but as your fellow Fitbit users were will not be able to fix. However if we knew what type of phone that is giving you issues we maybe able to give some guidance. 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Try these troubleshooting steps if your device is not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I have tried everything...I have a Xiaomi Pocophone F1, like I said I have Fitbit almost 5 months now and one day it just stopped working. I know that Pocophone is not that list that match fitbit, but IT WORKED. It's the app's problem and I don't understand how is it possible not to fix this immediately. This company is so huge and the products are expencive why I as a customer have to suffer such problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here again saying that everything was tried says nothing about waist was tried. 

Restart tracker

Restart phone (Android still has a memory management problem and phone should be restarted ar least once a week)

Turn bluetooth off/on (might work but unlikely)

Upgraded Fitbit app

Tried with phone connected to wifi

Tried with phone connected through cellular. 

Swiped unneeded apps out of memory, reboot phone to clean up memory.

Cleared the phone cache,  or at least the Fitbit's app cache

Cleared the Fitbits Data

Removed the Fitbit app, restarted phone to clean up memory,  installed Fitbit app.

I think this covers most of the tips users have found to help on Android phones. 

Have you contacted support about your issue and timeline,  support most likely has not seen your post. The title of the post doesn't even mention the type of phone that the issue is with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes