Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body temp

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had body temp until yesterday which showed high.i went to doctors and turns out ive got start of puemonia.  Id like to getvit back on

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Van1lla1, welcome to the community, non of the Fitbit devices measure your body temperature, you can see skin temperature variation in the "Health Metrics" tile on the Fitbit app you have installed on your phone. How can Fitbit help me track my temperature? - Fitbit Help Center provides guidance & advice.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hello @Van1lla1 

Which Fitbit device do you have?

From other posts I've read, the Body Temperature tile in the Fitbit app was available during the Covid pandemic. Apparently, it was removed when it seemed that Covid was no longer declared a pandemic. A recent Fitbit app update restored this tile, likely due to the release of the Pixel 8 Pro which has a temperature sensor.

You can restore the Body Temperature tile by using the pencil icon on the Today page:

• Tap on the Pencil icon in the upper right of the Today page in the Fitbit app
  • Scroll to Health Metrics group
  • Scroll to the last tile in the group, which is Body Temperature
  • Tap on it to enable it, then tap Save

You should now see a separate Body Temperature tile on the Today page. When you tap on the tile, you can manually enter your body temperature and track it throughout the day, as needed.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
Versa 3. Ive just went to today and pencil it was on but no data showing
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Van1lla1 

Thanks for letting me know that you have a Versa 3.

I moved your post from the Android platform forum to the Versa product help forum since it seems the issue is with your device and not the Android app. Hopefully, someone who has experience with the Versa 3 can help you.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou x i caught my puemonia early as i noticed yesterday was high went
straight to doc and got checked. So would like it back x
Best Answer