Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 poor syncing and activity tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 9 mo of relatively good performance, now Difficult to sync without turning off and on all sorts of things...bluetooth, heartrate, the app itself, the device itself...and on and on. Then if and when I get it synced, it will suddenly stop tracking an activity (like my walk). Frequently won't swipe now. Smart watch gone dumb. Any help out

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's good to see you participating to the community @walkski1.

Thank you for sharing the details regarding the Versa. Sorry to know the situation.

Please, confirm that you are using the latest version of the app. See this article: How do I use the Fitbit app?

In addition to restarting the Bluetooth and the device, things that you already did, please make sure to follow all the other recommendations listed in this article to resolve syncing issues, and make sure to check the compatibility requirements listed here and to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available. 

If after doing those things you continue to see the issue, try setting up your Versa 2 as a new device in your account and you can also try changing the clock face option, then check if the issue persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes