Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Bands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would not recommend getting this version of a fitbit. I'm not sure if it extends to other models as well but my versa 3 had little clips to hold the band on and made it easy to change out bands. I assume this technique is fairly universal across fitbit models. These little clips are garbage. I had my watch fall off a couple times randomly and experimented with tightness on my wrist to prevent it and it seemed nothing prevented it. Well the worst case scenario happened to me while I was snorkeling and I went in with it on and after 15 minutes it was gone never to be seen again. I contacted fitbit for a replacement and I was told that they do not replace lost devices which I can understand only their product design is what caused my fitbit to be lost and not misuse. I am not happy with their policies or the quality of the product because of this. It felt as though the product was doomed to fail from the get go and all I got in return was a runaround and 35% off my next purchase. How convenient, they want me to spend more money. I would not recommend fitbit to anyone. They burned a bridge with me that they will never get back. Bad product and poor policies  

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0