Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to reset time on my watch ( Versa2) but it will only go as fas as to put in the 4 digit code and it want finish 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ATtb8hNXtA. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Versa 2 is no longer paired to your Fitbit account. That would explain why it's asking you to enter the 4-digit code and not being able to reset the time. For troubleshooting steps, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @ATtb8hNXtA. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Versa 2 is no longer paired to your Fitbit account. That would explain why it's asking you to enter the 4-digit code and not being able to reset the time. For troubleshooting steps, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes