Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Versa 2 with my iPhone 8

After entering the 4-digit code to pair my versa 2 to my iphone 8, eventually I receive "error occurred." Only option is "Abort".

I have turned off and one the phone. Turned off and on Bluetooth. Versa 2 is charged and seems to be connected, but pairing if failing. Any suggestions? Very frustrated. Only want the watch to count steps, heart rate, calorie burn, etc. Easy stuff and I don't want to pay for a subscription.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @MedleyC1. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to set up your Versa 2. I will do my best to help you with this! 

In addition to the steps you've tried so far, please make sure you've also followed all the ones provided in this help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed all the steps in the article including turning my phone off and
on, turning bluetooth off and on, removing FitBit app and restoring.
Removing device and restoring...what else?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MedleyC1 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. I'm sorry to hear they didn't work. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly.  Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
My experience on the 877# was excellent. If I could have found the
instructions one the help center page to return my Versa 2 to factory reset
and the download process, that would have been hugely helpful. I encourage
you to add the instructions on the website. Basically, if after entering
the 4-digit code, you eventually received the error code and Abort option,
provide the next steps.

Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes