Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Synced watch with desktop and suddenly my clock face, I use is changed by the system and I cannot get it back nor are there many choices. Separately, the app is joke. Half the functionality does not work and this is probably my last Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @MacDaibhidh  - just on the off chance did you try Quick Settings on the watch, swipe the face right and see if Always On is enabled and disable it, check the other settings too which may have inadvertently changed.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked that and everything is fine. I get a message saying I can add five more clock faces and I have tried both on a desktop and the mobile device and there must be a special way known only to the developers. The bigger problem is the lack of guidance in using their app when it comes to changing things you want changed. I guess I could go to YouTube, but it's my reason for moving on next year from Fitbit. I should be able to get easy direction for simple things from their app and as I have found when working in the software biz myself, too many developers understand their own code, but forget that there are users that have to use their code.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MacDaibhidh  - can you say what happens (or doesn't happen) when you try to add a clock face.

To be able to add a face in the Gallery tile, your watch must be synced and reachable.

It might be wise to start both watch and phone before starting.

So as a test, sync your watch with the app, and if that works try choosing a clock face from the clocks tab at the top and install. 

An alternative approach is to click on this link on your phone

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/fafe9d00-7175-4021-8a0c-1854535acca6 

Then click on OPEN APP.  It should try and install it.

Does it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried what you suggested already and when I open the clocks tab, it is blank. Thanks for working with me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MacDaibhidh - try logout and then restarting both watch and phone and just in case it affects access to the online clocks Gallery, see also issues in this link No internet connection often happens if you have a recent Android phone with Private DNS enabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my Android phone app, I was able to get an update for the software and then was able to get a new clock face. So, I'm good now, but strange how little Fitbit explains things. A mind reader, I am not. Again, thanks for the help. With hope, I will not need any more.

Best Answer