Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa and can't figure out how to change the clock face.  I'm sure it's easy but can't figure it out.

Thanx

John

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You have to do it through the mobile app. Tap on the icon (upper left) for your device and then on Clock Faces. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You have to do it through the mobile app. Tap on the icon (upper left) for your device and then on Clock Faces. 

Best Answer

@jheydt wrote:

Just got a Versa and can't figure out how to change the clock face.  I'm sure it's easy but can't figure it out.

Thanx

John

In the Fitbit App click on the Account Icon at the upper right (looks like a page) and then on Versa at the left and then Clocks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the record, you can get to clock faces in the app by clicking on either the device, as I suggested, or by following @SunsetRunner‘s recommendation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found it.  Thanx

John

⁣Sent from Blue ​
Best Answer

@dianewordsmith wrote:

For the record, you can get to clock faces in the app by clicking on either the device, as I suggested, or by following @SunsetRunner‘s recommendation. 

You are correct, Diane.  I use a computer for syncing and tend to forget that the phone app is sometimes different. I have marked your post as the solution for John.

We appreciate the help you have been giving here and hope you are enjoying your new Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind found it. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get some good clockfaces at https://mayer-studios.com/fitbitclocks.html

Best Answer
0 Votes