Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility issues and ready to be done with FitBit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was very happy with my Versa when I first got it. Compatible, worked great and really had me motivated. I bought it mainly for the ease of smart watch features (texts and phone calls) as I am a working mom and don't want to be glued to my phone 24/7. After just a few short weeks, I started having major issues with device just shutting down, not syncing... My Versa has now not been compatible with my phone for months.. All FitBit says is "well .., we should hopefully add more phones soon.. They're being tested.." Any word on when maybe or if they truly will?! I have a LG G5 and it was compatible when I first got my watch.. I'm so mad and find it almost pointless to wear now.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

When you first got your Versa your phone worked, but as it is not supported when something changed (usually an update to phone or tracker) no one is working towards getting it going again as it is not on the supported list. Not much help to you I know. Im sorry it is not working. Do you have any other device like a laptop or tableg you couldnuse to sync?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
It is syncing fine now.. I am more upset that I cannot receive my calls and
texts. I bought this specifically for those features and now, I find it
almost useless. I was told they would be adding more compatible phones and
it should be up and working in a few weeks...sadly this was not true.
Best Answer

Yes me too! I'm still waiting for the Samsung S9 to be on the compatible devices list! 

I can't believe that it's been on the market like 5 months and it's still no offically listed as compatible... I always have syncing issues. Btw my charge 2 worked without any problems... I think it was an awful idea to upgrade to a Versa becuase now I have:

1. Syncing problems (I can't sync my steps, floors when I want, it just randomly syncs throughout the day)

2. Because of the problem described above, I won't receive texts, calls, notifications, etc..

3. Ghost floors (sometimes up to 50 in a day when normally it should be 5-8)

4. Badges I should not be getting (due to the inaccurate and excesive floor data)

I should have just stayed with my charge 2..

Best Answer
0 Votes