Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VersaXPixel 2 Updates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is a big bummer about the Pixel 2 and the Versa not being compatible. Is there a plan for this to be remedy so notification and music features on the Versa will be compatible with the Pixel 2? Both the Versa and the Pixel 2 are not cheap pieces of technology and as a consumer it is a bummer that I am snuggling to find information about when this technical problem is planning to be resolved or if it even is going to be resolved. If not I want to know so I can exchange my Versa for something else. I am a teacher at a small charter (no classroom phone) so my cell is our phone, I was looking forward to being able to screen calls and texts without having to pause my teaching. Please, Google and Fitbit work together and make this incompatibility problem a thing of the past or if not please communicate with your Versa consumers so they can make the choice to exchange or return their purchase.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I hate typos!

snuggling should be struggling.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mir geht es genau so. Hinzu kommt, dass ich GPS nicht verwenden kann. In der Reklame (Homepage) steht kein Wort davon, dass Android irgendwelche Einschränkungen hat. Erst wenn man das bestellte Paket in der Hand hat, muss man lesen, dass bei fitbite eine "devices" Liste existiert. Dann ist es aber zu spät. Der Händler sagt den Kundendienst macht Fitbite. Fitbite sagt "tut uns sehr leid, aber Pixel 2 ist nicht in der Liste". Was kann ich dafür??? Stehe nun zwischen allen Fronten und muss wohl Rechtsanwalt beschäftigen um da wieder raus zu kommen. Pixel 2 ist nun ja wirklich kein neues Gerät und mit meiner Carge 2 hat es auch bestens geklappt. Nun so ein Malleur. Ich verstehe es nicht. Ich werde in meinem Studio und bei meinen Freunden ganz sicher keine Reklame für das Gerät machen, obwohl es mir vom Design, von den Funktionen sehr gefällt. Aber derzeit für mich leider Elektronikschrott für 240 €. Sch....

Gruß Mathias aus Ostfildern - Deutschland

Best Answer
0 Votes