Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service - Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

fitbit 3...jpg

fitbit 3.jpg

I purchased a Versa 3 which was charged to my Credit Card on March 3 2022 - obviously I did not have the watch in my possession on that date.  Last night March 20, 2023 the screen became detached, which I have no idea how.  I contacted fitbit on chat this morning explaining everything & sending them pictures.  The response I got was " I'll talk to my team about his situation & they will send you and email with all the steps & info you need about your warranty options. This is the response I received: 

Although your device is outside the scope of Fitbit's warranty terms, we want to offer you a 35% discount on a new Fitbit device.

Use discount code XXXXXXXXXXXXX  at checkout on fitbit.com at any time in the next 30 days to receive a discount on a new Fitbit device. This code will become active in 24 hours.

So being 17 days past the 1 year mark of my purchase there is no warranty only a 35% discount on my next purchase. I can tell you that starting the warranty on the date of charge is not right. I have had 4 different fitbits in the past 5 years - always upgrading but not anymore - I'm done with Fitbit - Poor customer service. 

fitbit 3..jpg

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Anzito , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for sharing the pictures and for your feedback. 

I've informed our team and they'll be looking into your case. You'll receive further information via email . 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Anzito , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for sharing the pictures and for your feedback. 

I've informed our team and they'll be looking into your case. You'll receive further information via email . 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes