Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Fitbit fam, I’m having a lot of trouble trying to connect my Fitbit versa to my headphones via Bluetooth and I’m starting to believe it’s the headphones so before I ditch the versa please tell me what headphones you have used that are compatible to the versa. I need some earbuds for work. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

For me, Fitbit Flyers, any various TaoTronics bluetooths.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

My Dre Beats work.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Flyer, works very well 🙂

Just to be sure that you are doing the right thing : you went into bluetooth menu under settings on the Versa and selected "+ audio device"  AND thereafter on your bluetooth earbuds you enabled the pairing mode? (look in user manual exactly how to do this, varies by brand). The latter is obviously very important, otherwise it won't work. If you do that + stay away from mobile and PC (bluetooth can interfere) and hold your versa close to the bluetooth part of the earbuds (where you plug the charger) it should really connect. Then follow the instructions on the screen of the Versa.

Now when you have paired the earbuds to the Versa, whenever you turn on the earbuds it will try to connect automatically. That may not always work first time (it's like bluetooth on the Versa has to wake up sort-of), so sometimes you have to turn the off and on again.  Good luck!

Best Answer

Okay, thank you ,will buy the fitbit flyers

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not want to buy the Fitbit flyer because I need earbuds, no wires at work. I have some already but they do not pair 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JadepdilI like them a lot, but they are for sure not the cheapest! But the sound quality is great.

@CristalN03"I do not want to buy the Fitbit flyer because I need earbuds, no wires at work."  --- There is only a wire connecting the two earbuds, that's all. But if you want totally wire-free earbuds then obviously the Fibit flyer is not for you.

"I have some already but they do not pair" ... can you confirm that you have selected on the Versa under settings --> Bluetooth --> +Audio device  AND then have pressed the correct button on the earbud long enough to put in pairing mode AND stay away from mobile and PC? Do you hear any message via the earbud? (the Flyers say something like "paired with one device or something"). It is very important that you are certain that you actually put the earbuds in pairing mode!

Best Answer
0 Votes