Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen and syncing problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have only had my versa for 7 months and the screen has started turn red around the edges and I have also had to factory reset it several times. When I reset it, it sometimes will say it is connected but then it says to check the Bluetooth connection. I fallow all the steps but it still takes several tries to connect and move on to the next step. Has anyone else had this issue or should I just ask fitbit to replace it? These watches cost a lot of money and its frustrating that there are so many problems.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Shannon007 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your screen and syncing issues. Does the screen shows red after the restart? Regarding the syncing issues ,which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Shannon007, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate the time you have taken to try some tips to make your Versa sync. Just to confirm, I'd like you to take a look and tell me if you tried all the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Also, I'd like to know if your Versa screen still turning red around the edges. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes