Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 while pairing my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Evidently a common problem. After entering the 4 digits, I get Error 500. I have tried a factory reset, checked the latest iOS updates, removed and reinstalled the Fitbit app, turned Bluetooth off/on, and most other suggestions on the forum. Tried with 2 different devices.

According to some posts, this is a server problem...  Any new suggestions, or maybe a status on a fix? Sorry to say, but instead of being a happy and excited owner of the Versa, I’m joining the club of frustrated Versa owners!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Silabeth.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. As you mentioned this is an app issue, so please try to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app one more time then restart your phone and try the setup process one more time.

You can also try to pair your watch using your mobile data instead of WiFi.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I cannot even pair my Versa to my Android. I have uninstalled and re-installed everything. Getting frustrated about this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @shelljoe, welcome to the Community.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. If you keep having problems pairing your watch, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes