Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise not tracking properly

This has been an ongoing issue. I have had my Versa 3 for over a year and the miles counted on a walk is never right. And it’s never consistent either. I will add two screenshots as my most recent example. The first one is my first journey this morning. According to my car, that journey is over 1 mile, but Fitbit registered it as little over half a mile. I walked the same road as I drive to make that journey. When I glanced at my watch to check my pace when I was nearly at my destination, it was approximately 23 minutes per mile. But the complete journey on Fitbit is different. 🤔 Now look at the second screenshot. I took a slight detour on the way home, therefore it was a longer journey with more steps, but it shows as less than half the first distance and just over half the steps! Why does this keep happening?!?!?! Any time I’ve post about it, I just get told to check my height in the app etc etc. All of those things are up to date and accurate. I never had this issue with my Charge 2. 🤨

IMG_4379.png

IMG_4378.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Can anyone give me some insight at all? Thanks…

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes