Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face popped off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa "face" popped off. I didn't bang it on anything.  I just happened to look down and noticed something hanging and realized it was the "face" of the versa lite.  I tried ti see if it would "pop " back in place but sadly it will not stay in it just falls back out. I'm afraid to try and glue it for fear of messing up something with the circuits but it may not matter since I'm not able to wear it anyway.  I've had it maybe a year or a little over

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've seen quite a few posts reporting this problem and, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be repairable.

However, if your fitbit is still covered by warranty then you should be eligible for a replacement. The warranty runs for either 12 months or 24 months depending which country you live in. I would suggest contacting customer support. They can check your warranty status and advise on your options: contact.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I've seen quite a few posts reporting this problem and, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be repairable.

However, if your fitbit is still covered by warranty then you should be eligible for a replacement. The warranty runs for either 12 months or 24 months depending which country you live in. I would suggest contacting customer support. They can check your warranty status and advise on your options: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes