Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Customer Service - My experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered a new FitBit Versa 2, on 5/9, after my current versa suddenly began failing to hold a charge (after an update, it now goes from 100% to 1% in about 7 hours, despite multiple restarts etc, which already is frustrating). I paid $149.95 for my new Versa 2, because of the Mother's Day sale that was in effect (normal price is $199.95). When my order confirmation arrived, it notified me that the color I ordered was out of stock (this information was not available during the ordering process, or I would have ordered a different color originally). It has been 10 days since then, and I have received no update, although I do understand that supply chains and such are very uncertain right now. I contacted customer support via livechat, asking for either an update on when I should expect my order, OR to simply change my order to an in-stock color. I was told that there was no update on when the out of stock color (which is understandable). I was also told 1) that the customer service agent could not see any discount was applied, and that if I wanted to switch colors I would have to pay full price 2) when I pointed out that it was clear that I paid $149.95 for an item that is $199.95, and that it was purchased on a day during the sale, the customer service agent admitted that I was correct, and then continued to refuse to uphold the original discount on an in-stock color. He frequently claimed to be checking with his "team leader", but came back with the same information each time. 

I fully understand that there may be no way to know when an out of stock item will return, and I am fine with that. I do not understand how FitBit could refuse to uphold a sale price (or even give me a discount code to use on a new order after they cancel my out-of-stock order) simply because they failed to mention that an item is out of stock on their website during ordering. I am so, so frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0