Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Lite back alive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is strange. I have a Fitbit Lite that would not connect lights on the back died. I would just get errors. All this started after daylight saving time watch would be an hour off then when I reset lights on the back died

Fitbit replace it and worked fine until DLST once again an hour behind or ahead. The same crap happened again reset then error connecting. 

I was out of warranty so I put it back in the box and put it on a shelf. I then ordered a Versa 3 Feb 2021. Today I was posting about the Lite telling someone to not buy it and to get a versa 3 instead and the issues I had. I decided for the heck of it to check the Lite again knowing it would not work. I was surprised took an hour or so to update the software. No lights on the back and I was expecting an error.

It did take an hour to download the software. To my surprise, the light on the back started working. How can a watch that was died just start working normally again after 8+ months? I guess I will keep it for a backup device.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0