Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just entered credit card info in new Versa. Now getting a number keypad screen repeatedly. Push button on left to clear and it comes back. Also not offered notifications for email on iPhone.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

When you set up Fitbit Pay it automatically turns on PIN protection. There's information on using this here:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2250/ 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Zamar and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Were you able to add your card to your Versa? In the meantime, look the article What should I know about Fitbit Pay?.

About the notifications, I recommend taking a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions there.

Let me know how it goes. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
This is all I get when trying to access the links provided both by you and Steve.
Yes, I did successfully add my bank card to Versa.
Still not able to receive notifications of email on iPhone.

Error: Error ID: 2086363866-19487 (-786419077)

Thanks for your help - is there any other link to get information?
Samar

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the message I get when going to any of the links provided :

Error: Error ID: 2086363866-19487 (-786419077)

Yes, entered the bank card successfully in Versa - now would like a link to get information on how to get email notifications on my iPhone. 

Thanks,   Zamar

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help!  Added my credit card to Versa now a number keyboard appears when I swipe for message or any other function.  VERY annoying - defeating purpose of the tracker.

The help link you sent shows an error when going to it

Error: Error ID: 1111822272-21649 (-786419077)  (NO HELP)

Zamar

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm afraid I can't explain that error - the link in my post works ok for me.

When you set up fitbit pay you have to set up a PIN security code. This is so that if someone steals your versa they won't be able to use to pay for things. You would have been asked to provide a security PIN and you need to enter that number now to proceed.

If you can't get to the help files we link go to help.fitbit.com and search for fitbit pay to find the help files yourself

Best Answer

Cannot access the link :

Error: Error ID: 1682620218-6041 (-786419077)

Please email us if you need to get in touch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know why you get that error but if you go the online help (there's a link to that at the bottom of the page) and search for "device lock" the first result in the list is the file I link to.

If you can't get to the online help then I'm afraid I don't know how to help. I would suggest contacting customer support but there wouldn't be much point in providing a link!

Best Answer

Thank you for trying to help Steve. A couple days ago I got a message on my Versa that it was locked .  To unlock with my phone. So I opened Fitbit app and found “device lock”. I enabled it for “Fitbit pay only”. The option was to have it always enabled and that was the nightmare - it appeared all the time - no other functions could be accessed with constantly putting in passcode. 

Best Answer
0 Votes