Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sync Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am noticing a fair amount of sync issues across the various models.  In my case I followed all the prescribed steps/recommendations and still encountering issues.

I can get my Blaze and Versa to sync with my Samsung S8, however it usually takes at minimum 2 or 3 attempts.  Basically it times out, then I retry.  Is there some sort of fix in the works to address?

One thing I find strange is when I go into the Fitbit App, the "Sync Now" option appears to already be syncing, however I have "All-Day Sync" and "Always Connected" disabled.  I prefer to manually sync.

Basically just wondering if a fix is planned or not...

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@homac When the options are disabled, the sync occurs each time you open the app. I really recommend leaving these options ON as it does improve sync and general connectivity.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank-you for the response.  Appreciate it. 

The issue is if the feature is there to turn on, turn off, complete a sync manually, it really should all function.  My guess is that is why so many are having sync related issues. 

Alternatively if those are required to be left on for syncing to work, they should likely not have options to disable.  In my case I turn those off to save battery power on the device.   It just seems rather spotty in how it operates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

@homac I learnt to live with Fitbit's battery hogging... I can feel you.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes