Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 doesn't sync with mobile app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit doesn't sync with my mobile app. I have restarted it several time. Every time I have to manually sync it using my phone. versa 2 doesn't show sleep score everyday. Today I logged off from my mobile app and reinstalled it but now I am not able to login to the mobile app. I gives me an error message "Fitbit.com is not available". Can any help?

Moderator edit: format and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @luckyamjadali. I'm sorry to hear your Versa 2 isn't syncing with your mobile app. 

Thank you for mentioning the steps that you have followed in order to correct this.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our team and received assistance. If you have more questions please contact them back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea,
Unfortunately nobody from your team has been able to fix my issue. I am not able to login to fitbit app on my mobile. Case (47373898) has been opened for further escalation but till not no success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @luckyamjadali

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to fix your issue with our team. Please keep in touch with them in order to get a resolution.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes