Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa code without Fitbit pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit can you please add a code to the Fitbit Versa`s without Fitbit pay

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Im not sure what you are asking here. Do you want to set up a pin number on the Versa?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Yes but on my Fitbit without Fitbit pay

Dalton McGreggor
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you can do it.

In your app go to your account (id card icon) and select Versa. Scroll down and select Device Lock. First you need to set up a lock code on your phone, then you can proceed to set up a 4 digit pin on your Versa. It then expects you to go on and set up Fitbit pay, but just dont do that  and go out of the Device lock screen, and the pin is set on your Versa.

Please come back if there is anything you cant do and we can try to sort it out.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I don’t see it [Image] [Image]

Dalton McGreggor
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately i cant see your images so i am not sure where you are getting stuck. Do these images help?

select id card iconselect id card iconselect Versaselect Versaselect Device Lockselect Device Lock

Your device lock will say disabled (mine says enabled as I have just enabled it)

Community Council Member

Best Answer
What version is your watch on

Dalton McGreggor
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is 32.32.10.15  What is yours on?

Community Council Member

Best Answer

FITBIT VERSA 2 RESET CODE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TJ7472411  Is that a question? If so, I need a bit more information about what you are after.

Community Council Member

Best Answer