Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa incorrect time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help me please since the clocks went back my versa can be the right time all day and then in the evening it becomes half an hour slow. No matter how many times i reset it it is still happening. Also once my versa has become half hour slow the app on my phone will then say no device detected.  What is going on help please.

Glenys

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I am having a similar issue. Have you found a resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No just keep turning my Bluetooth off and back on but it seems to be having difficulty in finding my watch

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Glenys1961 @assistmode.

@Glenys1961 I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Versa becomes half an hour slow. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. I recommend syncing your watch to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data? If you experience any difficulties with syncing, please try the troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue still persists, please check this help article with the additional troubleshooting instructions: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

@assistmode thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is still continuing, with my versa, I have deleted the app from my phone and re installed, the bluetooth can not detect the versa I have turned my phone off and back on also the Bluetooth and then when that did not work i turned my versa off and back on and still no joy really getting fed up now please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Glenys1961, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how frustrating this is for you and will be glad to assist you further. In order to proceed please let me know the model of your phone and confirm if you continue experiencing this difficulty. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi yes I still have the same problem, I have now tried taking it back to factory settings and this has still not solved the problem ,.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem tried resetting turning phone and Fitbit off going back to factory settings nothing works still the wrong time most of the day.  Hydra 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hydra. Thank you for your reply, @Glenys1961.

@Glenys1961 I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your time and efforts. I've sent your case to our Support team so they can investigate further. You will receive an email from them soon.

@Hydra thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for your response, @Glenys1961

I am sure our Support team will do their best to help you, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes