Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is getting ridiculous now. I have done all the things they say to do and it still won’t sync properly. Keeps losing the time too. It is really annoying me now. I could have gone out and bought a £30 Amazon one and not had these issues. And why the hell aren’t Fitbit responding to any of these posts? Either sort the problem out or lose a lot of custom Cos we’re all fed up with it now!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Is the device you are trying to sync to a supported device?

You can find a list of compatible devices here and here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This problem is nothing to do with my device. This seems to be a problem all Fitbit users are having, but you guys just don’t seem to want to acknowledge it. Seen many people reporting the same issue for months and months yet it’s still not resolved. I have done all the resets etc and uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Taken watch back to factory settings and it’s still the same. Syncs when it wants 🤷‍:female_sign:

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lynda1980 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the syncing issues that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing. I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

Please let us know what is the brand and model of your phone. This info will help us to follow up and assist you accordingly.

In the meantime, please check out this help article in order to fix the syncing issues. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the steps that haven't done before.

Thank you for your help @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes