Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa notifications fuzzy when clearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, 

I have had my Versa for about a week and when i clear my notifications it goes fuzzy when it clears. Has anyone else had this problem or should take it back to Rebel? 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hey @SunsetRunner, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Oh! This sounds indeed odd. So this is only happening while you clear the notifications, right? After that, the screen goes back to normal? In the meantime, if you could post a photo of that, it'll be great so I can take a look? In the meantime, please restart your Fitbit Versa to avoid this from happening again. Just follow these instructions: 

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

I'll be looking to your response! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Hi,

Yes it only happens when I clear notifications and only sometimes, more
often than not. I'm hoping as this seems to be an issue that I can have it
replaced. I only purchased it on the 17th April.

I will get a photo or video of it happening and send it through.

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180429-081009_Video Player.jpg

This is what's happening 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @SunsetRunner and for that picture. This seems really weird, but don't you worry, I already escalated your case to our Support team for additional help so they will contact you shortly. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know the outcome! 😉 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have had my Fitbit Versa almost two weeks and mine does this too.  Sometimes it is a small section affected, like in the photo, and sometimes it is nearly the whole screen.  Like @SunsetRunner it doesn't happen every time the notifications are cleared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my fit is having similar problems as well. Could you please tell me how I can fix this problem? Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  I haven't being able to sort this problem out.  I contacted the original poster (@Allym2017) to find out if she managed to get an answer.  In the end she took it back to where she had purchased it, and got a replacement after showing them a video of the 'fuzziness'.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered mine through fitbit online. Should I just return it through the site?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not too sure.  Really we need some advice from Fitbit as to whether it is a hardware or software issue.  It doesn't happen all of the time, but I am worried in case it stays fuzzy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anybody had any help with the Fitbit versa screen issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes