Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa powering down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the Versa 3 weeks ago (an upgrade from HR) and was very excited with the purchase. However, in the past 2 weeks, the device just powers down by itself. Sometimes in mid exercise (similar to other posts in the forum) and other times it just powers down during normal "step" walking or at my desk. I see the Fitbit logo and then it powers itself back on. Yesterday it stopped syncing altogether. I followed all of the DIY steps (rebooting device, rebooting phone, making sure phone, device, and app were up to date). I called customer service this morning and the rep had me delete the device from my account, factory reset my device, and then re add it. Well since this happened, my Versa is powering down MULTIPLE times an hour (7 times this past hour) and at least once since I started typing the post. I called customer service again and they informed me that they have exhausted everything and that they would forward this to another department.  What???? Is anyone else having these issues? If so, were you able to get them resolved?  I am truly regretting "upgrading"..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Update: I was just contacted by customer service. They are sending me a replacement as apparently my current device is defective. Thanks for the quick response Fitbit and here's to hoping the new device is free of these issues!

Best Answer
0 Votes