Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food diary log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see this has been an issue previously but my app is not allowing me to log food.  It either does not show at all, or it logs a completely different food type. 

I dont want  to keep using the dashboard as that makes the app redundant and it’s a faff 

ive logged out, turned off and then turned all back on and no fix. 

Ive removed it and reloaded and still no fix

there are no updates waiting - so guess this is just broken! 

Can Fitbit fix this please! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Fitbit are looking into this issue. Keep an eye on the following thread which is where they'll be posting any news:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to see you around @Katehes and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied to your inquiry. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes