Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glass Scratched

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought last Thursday a new Fitbit Versa. Yesterday, unfortunately, I fell over while I was running and I’ve scratched the glass of the watch and the glass is badly damaged. Of course, that was completely my fault, so not expecting to be covered under the guarantee. However I was keen to have fixed as it is a brand new product and the scratch is quite bad. I emailed the support but there is no repair center so the item could not be repaired. Apparently Fitbit consider its watch as a disposable product so if you break it, you can throw it in the bin and buy a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yes, it is annoying when you do something like scratch the face. Id suggest you try a wet install screen saver for Versa on it. The wet install ones minimise the appearance of scratches (though it will probably still be visible) and will protect the screen in future as well. I use IQ Shields, but there are other good brands out there - just ,ake sure it is a wet install one.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer