Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having 2 different fitbts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can 2 fit bits be synced on dashboard at same time? If not how to switch to other device

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Well,not exactly at the same time. You can go into the app and select one and manually sync and later or just leave all day sync on and the will eventually sync on their own. I assume you are not wearing both at the same time. If you are you need 2 separate accounts.

Also, you cannot have a Versa and an Ionic or a Charge 3 on the same account. Only 1 "smartwatch" per account at a time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
If I have 2 different accounts to support Versa & charge 3 do I need
another app on my phone?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also can u just keep the one fit bit app & just synchronized them as I use them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been wondering about how this works too, since I recently got a Versa, and I'm alternating between that and my Blaze. I'm eventually able to get them both to sync, but it doesn't seem to sync smoothly, so I wonder if there's a certain way we're supposed to do it for it to work well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have multiple smart watch devices that you want to use at the same time, each will need its own separate fitbit account.  You don’t need a separate app-just different accounts.  You’ll need to log out of one account and into the other on your fitbit app.  The info in each account is totally separate and won’t transfer from one account to another.  

If you want to use multiple devices on the same account, you have to remove one device then go through the whole setup processes with the second each time you want to swap. 

It’s not really set up to be able to easily use different smart devices at different times (like maybe using the ionic for GPS for a workout or swapping to the charge 3 for something more discreet during the day).  

But I suppose it’s a first world problem.  

In theory, fitbit says you can have a non-smart device on the same account with your smart device. I had a charge 2 that I had on each of 2 of my accounts when I got the smart devices.  It just seemed to cause problems and neither ended up syncing.  Once I took the charge 2 off, things were better.  So idk if that’s my phone (iPhone X) or if the planets just didn’t align for me, but I wasn’t able to have another device on the account at the same time with a smart device.  

Best Answer