Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headsets

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I hope all  is well. I joined  the FitBit community  early this month. I have the Versa, I have a question  in regards  to the headsets. I was busy doing my research  as i want  to go back to jogging, do i get any wireless headsets or we need a specific  one ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Most bluetooth headsets work. I have the Fitbit Flyers and they work very well amd were easy to set up, but other people use different brands. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I also have the Flyer earbuds and I am very pleased, both with the fit and the sound! They are not the cheapest, but work very well. That said I noticed other threads where people complain alot about the sound quality, especially interruptions and cracling sound. I don't have this... However, as a matter of routine I turn my phones bluetooth off as it seems to interfere and cause the link to the earbuds to drop. Which us a pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would the Flyer work with the Versa?

I read it somewhere that it only works with the Ionic  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@She_Is_Alpha- YES they do 🙂 (I have a Versa).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the flyers and they work with my Versa.

Best Answer

@She_Is_Alpha wrote:

Hi

I hope all  is well. I joined  the FitBit community  early this month. I have the Versa, I have a question  in regards  to the headsets. I was busy doing my research  as i want  to go back to jogging, do i get any wireless headsets or we need a specific  one ?

I have multiple bluetooth headsets ranging from cheap headsets to more expensive name brands. They all have worked with my Versa. Good luck!

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer

I have the Versa and Ionic both synced to my Flyer and they work well with both.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer