Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change clock faces on Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to find where I can change the clock face on my versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Assuming you are using phone and are on new app, click circular picture icon near top right to get to Account page, then click your track to get to tracker page, then click 'Clock Faces'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Assuming you are using phone and are on new app, click circular picture icon near top right to get to Account page, then click your track to get to tracker page, then click 'Clock Faces'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m trying to change my clock face. I followed your instructions But it doesn’t look like I have any choices. All the paperwork that came with my Fitbit says I have options but I can’t find them. I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shellbee77 wrote:

I’m trying to change my clock face. I followed your instructions But it doesn’t look like I have any choices. All the paperwork that came with my Fitbit says I have options but I can’t find them. I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong?

How far in my instructions do you get?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m pretty sure I got all the way to the end... but only one face image
came up. Underneath it was the word “selected”. The fact is, I did not
select it, it was the default that came on my versa. And there are no
options to choose anything else.

~T
Best Answer
0 Votes

When you clicked on 'Clock Faces', it should show 2 headings across top, "My Versa" and "All Clocks".

My Versa should show the clock face you now have; 'All Clocks' show the other available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have zero clue where the words "clock" or "clock faces" show up, or should show up. I have followed the in instructions and am so in the dark. 

Downloaded a versa free face app, cant find where the face I selected went. Always brings me back to dashboard!!!!   Very frustrating. I have versa lite

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mizdeed  I am assuming you are using smart phone app.  If not, say so.

For each step I give, tell me whether you were able to do it.

1. Tap the circular picture icon near top left to get to the Account page.

2. Tap the picture or name of your tracker, Versa Lite, to get to the tracker page.

3.  Find 'Clock Faces' and tap on it.

4. There should be 2 tabs at top, 'My Versa Lite' underlined, and 'All Clocks'.

Tap 'All Clocks'.  Tap 'All Clocks'.

5. Pick out a clock face you want and tap it and tap 'Select' to install it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, using android Fitbit app.

No circular picture on top left of page.

So stopped at that point

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mizdeed wrote:

Yes, using android Fitbit app.

No circular picture on top left of page.

So stopped at that point

If you are still on old app,  tap the 'Account' icon (looks like drivers license) near top right of page to get to Account page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning.. what happen to the option of putting your own picture as the background on the clock?

Best Answer
0 Votes

why am i unable to change my watch face on my versa lite

Best Answer
0 Votes