Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock format on my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to change my time from a 24 hour clock to a 1-12 clock. Ive tried setting it to the automatic time zone and it still displays 13-24 after 12pm. Is there anyway to change this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Addy127. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

Please note the changes need to be done through the fitbit.com dashboard on line and not the Fitbit app. If you're looking for these settings in the Fitbit app, that would explain why you couldn't find them. 

With that being said, please log into your Fitbit account at fitbit.com. Then, follow the steps below:

1. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > Settings > Personal Info.
  2. Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units.
  3. Click Submit and sync your device.

However, if your Versa keeps showing in a wrong clock format, try switching to a clock face that actually shows the 24 hr format. I have set a few clock faces that only show 12 hr format even when I have set my clock to 24 hrs. So, I recommend choosing a different clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

the directions are in this article - click to read.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Addy127. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

Please note the changes need to be done through the fitbit.com dashboard on line and not the Fitbit app. If you're looking for these settings in the Fitbit app, that would explain why you couldn't find them. 

With that being said, please log into your Fitbit account at fitbit.com. Then, follow the steps below:

1. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > Settings > Personal Info.
  2. Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units.
  3. Click Submit and sync your device.

However, if your Versa keeps showing in a wrong clock format, try switching to a clock face that actually shows the 24 hr format. I have set a few clock faces that only show 12 hr format even when I have set my clock to 24 hrs. So, I recommend choosing a different clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer