Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I factory reset my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having issues with my heart rate monitor and I want to try a factory reset in an attempt to fix it. In the app I can see the gear icon and I click on it, then settings, but there is no about! I've spent almost and hour looking for the about so that I can then click on the Factory Reset. Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to go to the settings app that is actually on your Ionic. So swipe from the right side of the screen to the left until you find the settings app, tap that, scroll to the bottom to find about and tap that, then scroll down to factory reset. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You need to go to the settings app that is actually on your Ionic. So swipe from the right side of the screen to the left until you find the settings app, tap that, scroll to the bottom to find about and tap that, then scroll down to factory reset. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner and @N8teGee thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Were you able to perform the factory reset on your Versa?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having issues with my heart rate monitor. It was 50 to 60 beats too high. I tried changing to a Fitbit clock face and resetting it several times with no success. I finally decided to perform a factory reset in hopes that it would solve the issue. It did solve the issue. My beloved Versa is back! Thanks to all!

Well, I'm sad to report that my Versa's heart rate monitor resumed its erratic ways, even after the factory reset. Waaaa! 

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @SunsetRunner. If you are having issues with your heart rate information, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this information and some tips to improve it.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I can’t do a factory reset because it is not letting me into my Fitbit even after a shutdown. What should I do?

Edit: it is a Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes