Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got Versa today.  "Instructions" what there were of them were no help. Since I was a Charge client I already had the Fitbit app on my computer. What else do I need to do to set this thing up?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Morgan2 wrote:

Just got Versa today.  "Instrructions" what there were of them were no help.  Since I was a Charge client I already had the fitbit app on my computer.  What ELSE do I need to do to set this thing up????

How do I Setup my Fitbit Device?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Morgan2 wrote:

Just got Versa today.  "Instrructions" what there were of them were no help.  Since I was a Charge client I already had the fitbit app on my computer.  What ELSE do I need to do to set this thing up????

How do I Setup my Fitbit Device?

Best Answer

Thank you for the sage advise.  Had I been told the manual was online when I received the product, I would have.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Morgan2 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having issues pairing your Versa? If you do, I recommend verifying that you are doing the following from the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Also, if you want to have the Versa manual, click here.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Will I loose my steps in the workweek hustle if I add my new versa and remove my Alta?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, you won't lose anything.  Your data, regardless which Fitbit it is from, is stored in the same place.

Best Answer

I just bought a Versa...I have had two other fitbits and my husband is also on the account with his versa.  I went through the steps mentioned... but versa did not come up as an option.  I do not want to use my phone to connect, only the computer.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

so my phone says its synced but the versa 2 keeps scrolling all different languages and I don't see the versa2 on my app yet.  it's still showing the Charge 2.  how do I finish the sync to the versa 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes