Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i lock my Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All, 

I have set up my password on for my fitbit but i have noticed that it doesnt lock soon after putting the password in and id like to know if there is something on my watch that i must press to lock it once i am done on it as i would be done and then after an hour i would want to see something and i wouldnt need to put my password it as its unlocked

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The lock on your Versa does not activate every time you you wake it up. It should ask you to unlock once a day, and if you take it off it should ask you to unlock when you put it back on, and at other ramdom times it may ask you to. There is no way you can make it lock immediately. If you are using Fitbit pay there is an option to just lock the Fitbit Pay App so you have to unlock every time you use fitbit pay, but the reat of the watch functions are not locked.

I got a bit lost in your question so come back if youd like more info.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The lock on your Versa does not activate every time you you wake it up. It should ask you to unlock once a day, and if you take it off it should ask you to unlock when you put it back on, and at other ramdom times it may ask you to. There is no way you can make it lock immediately. If you are using Fitbit pay there is an option to just lock the Fitbit Pay App so you have to unlock every time you use fitbit pay, but the reat of the watch functions are not locked.

I got a bit lost in your question so come back if youd like more info.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks that helped alot. Sorry i didnt know exactly how to explain it but thanks. I understand now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks that helped a lot. Sorry i didn't know exactly how to explain it but thanks. I understand now

Best Answer
0 Votes