Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Home Button fell out (Left Side Button)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa since April 30th, and its been a pretty good device, I upgraded from a Blaze, which is not waterproof and I enjoy watersports so being waterproof was a must for me. The one big thing I noticed though, is how easy it is to scratch the face, its much "softer" than the Blaze was in my opinion. Anyways, the other day I noticed the left side large home button went missing. I called Fitbit Support and they emailed me a FedEx shipping label to send it back with, (just the watch itself, not the charger or band) and once they received the watch, they would inspect it and send me a new one. I'm happy with this level of support and will report back once I have my new device in hand.

Thanks,

Johnny

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'm sorry to hear of your issue, but glad to hear of your positive support experience.

Hopefully it's resolved quickly and you're back up and running in no time! Smiley Happy

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hey @JohnnyKipp, it's great to see you here and @N8teGee thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your Versa but it's great to hear that you received a replacement for it. It's great to know that you are satisfied with the product and our support team.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received an email saying they got my Versa back and asked for my return address. I should see it in 5-10 business days.

Best Answer

I have my new Fitbit, instead of just the tracker portion, which I sent back, they sent me an entire new Versa, charger, wristband and all. Now I have a charger for at home and one for at work.

Sweet!

Thanks Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @JohnnyKipp. I am glad to hear that you have received a new Versa, enjoy it and if you need anything else do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes